There are some web masters out there including my self that would like to have a site similar to YouTube. Ok, not the huge bandwidth bills and copyright issues! But if you are looking to create a site using a website builder where you can have members add videos, pictures and even music then this list might be a good start.
Unbelievable support!! I highly recommend this one!!
Sites that I have designed with TMS
- SEO friendly URLs
- AJAX Framework
- Scheduler allows you to upload media on a scheduled time
- Host multiple media types including video, images, music, embed codes, and text
- Free Copyright Removal
- Free lifetime support
- Upgrade are only $15. All which go towards Kiva.org.
- Supported File Types: flv, swf, mpg, mpeg, avi, wmv, mp3, acc, jpg, png, Hyperlinks, Embed Code
- Support for Pagination
- Google Sitemap
- RSS Feed
- Allows guests to change to their language with a click of a button
You have to have a server that supports FFMPEG
Background Process Video Conversion
Video Conversion can now be performed in a background server process. After a successful upload, the member doesn’t have to wait (loading the page) until the conversion process is finished; he is instantly redirected to a Success page, while the video is converted in the background, and will become available on the website when ready. This solves many time out problems experienced while uploading/converting big files.
Its free so you get what you pay for with this one. You have to have a server that supports FFMPEG
- Members can upload, manage and share their own media files
- Members can organise and add media files to their list of favorites
- Connect with other members and subscribe to their media channel
- Private message friends and/or other members (with the ability to block)
- Members can create groups, share their media files, and create a community within your community around their interests. Groups can also be set to private so only friends get access.
- Comment on media files and interact with other members.
- Visit other users profiles, leave comments, view their favorite media and make new friends
- Private Media – Ability to create a private groups so your uploaded files are only shared with friends
- Request other members to be friends. Members are then notified of friend requests and have the option to approve or deny the request.
In order to run PHPmotion you will need either to have a dedicated server with the required modules installed OR a web hosting provider that has these features.
PHPmotion Media Sharing CMS – PHPmoti on is a free video sharing software that also has support for other types of media such as audio/mp3 sharing. The Content Management System or (media cms application) will allow you to create and run your very own Video Sharing website, Music Sharing Site, Picture Sharing Site. With very little knowledge required you can now have a website just like youtube.com.
MySQL (version 4 or higher)
Mplayer + Mencoder (http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/dload.html)
Libogg + Libvorbis (http://www.xiph.org/downloads)
LAME MP3 Encoder (http://lame.sourceforge.net)
vShare is a YouTube Clone script that allow you to run your own video sharing portal like YouTube.com, Metacafe, Dailymotion and others.
vShare allow your visitors to upload, view, share video clips, comment and bookmark other video’s.
vShare convert user uploaded video to .flv format, this allow streaming of video with flash player.
The YouTube Video Script comes loaded with dozens of cool features. All of these features are easily managed through your admin panel:
- Access to millions of videos on every topic under the sun
- Customizable themes (Humor, Sports, Gardening, Entertainment, anything!)
- Ability to sort videos (Most Relevant, Recently Uploaded, Best Rating, etc.)
- Tag clouds on every page
- Search box on every page
- Free layouts to change the look and feel of your site
- Automatically updated Video Comments
- Automatically updated Related Videos
- Social networking buttons
- Customizable header links
- Google Sitemap Generator for better indexing
- Ability to display advertisements from any ad network
- Ability to manually select featured videos
- And much, much more…
Attachmax has separated the File Formats into 3 different groups recognizing the need for each format to be treated differently. Firstly any File Extension can be supported, by going into administration and adding/Removing Extensions.