Here is a sub-theme I built the for the weaver wordpress theme.
What is weaver you ask?
“Weaver is based on the standard WordPress 3 Twenty Ten theme. You can tweak colors and layout to your heart’s content – all without having to know a single thing about HTML or CSS. More advanced users can add their own style rules for extreme control of the theme.”
Weaver is great so far. It’s really easy to build your own custom theme. After I punch a few free designs out I will build one for my site.
Whats in the zip file:
1. Visit http://wpweaver.info/themes/ download the Weaver theme and then upload it to your server.
2. Login to your WP-admin area.
3. Click themes, find Weaver and click Activate.
4. In the WordPress menu under Appearance click on Weaver Admin
5. Click on Save/Restore Themes.
6. Find Upload file saved on your computer. Upload city-theme_subtheme.wvr
7. Under Appearance in the WordPress menu. Click on Background.
8. Upload City_header_bg.jpg.
9. Apply these settings to the background.
Repeat: No Repeat
That should be it! Have fun!